Saturday, November 2, 2013

Why November is the Greatest & Worst Month of the Year


November is filled with beautiful colors, smells, and activities.  It is the month that reminds us to be thankful for all we have been given.  It is a month of friends birthdays and family gatherings; of laughing with the ones you love and the ones you struggle to love; of breaking bread and giving thanks.

November is full of stress and anxiety.  It is the month of low orders (or no orders), of not getting things done in time, of failure to perform the absolute best.  It is a month of memories of death and remembering those who aren't sitting at the table beside us.  It is a month where family tensions rise and the ugly comes out. 


Regardless of the ups and downs that November, I want to spend every day giving thanks for all the beautiful blessings in my life. I'm going to use this blog to make a Crafting by Knight thanksgiving list.  



1. I am thankful for my business, Crafting by Knight!  I never imagined that I would start my own business  ... and have it be a success!  


2. I am thankful for the creativity that God has given me to make beautiful things with my own two hands.  It is pretty cool to see how my flowers have developed into a science almost.  It used to take me so very long to make just one and now I could probably do it with my eyes closed.  


3. I am so thankful for all my amazing clients!  What a joy it is to work with brides and be a part of making their wedding day special!  

(Thanks for this awesome photo One Edition!)

4. I am thankful for my husband and his support for Crafting by Knight.  He has spent many evenings after working all day helping me by cutting paper and wires.  He's my best friend and my partner in everything.  

(Thanks to Colin who took our incredible wedding photos!)

5. I am thankful that Crafting by Knight has been able to become my full time job!  It is truly a blessing that I am able to work from home, wherever our home may be.   


- Casey 


1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful casey! youre such an inspiration to so many people! we love you

    ReplyDelete