Monday, May 7, 2012

About Us

Hi!  My name is Casey and my amazing soon-to-be husband is Kevin.  This is us:




We are both 20 year old college students who attend Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia.  I am a Health Promotion major and Kevin is studying Human Resources in the business department.  I am graduating in December 2012, Kevin in May 2013.  We both love the Lord with all our hearts and plan on moving overseas to pursue starting a business and sharing the gospel in South Asia or the Middle East.  


I am from a very small town in Western North Carolina.  I love reading, crafting, crocheting, photography, and spending every other ounce of my time with Kevin.  


Kevin is from a small city in Northeastern Oklahoma.  He loves music, reading, deep conversations, road trips, and me, of course.


We are best friends, united by God, and stoked to become husband and wife.


We are "tying the knot" on June 10, 2012.  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment